Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 November 2023

Z is for Zest

 Not the stuff removed with great care from the skin of a lemon but the sheer joy of living!


And that's what I want!  I want to live life with zest.  I want to embrace new experiences and treasure old ones.  

In this series of twenty six blog posts over one year, two months and four days I have reflected on my life ranging from big things like doing VSO in Nigeria and later being one of the first English women to be ordained priest to minutiae like enjoying a cup of coffee or taking pleasure in make do and mend.  I have shared things with you and many of you have responded with the events of your own life.

So for you too I want zest.  May your life have zing and zip.




15 comments:

  1. And Z is for Zoë, the Greek word for life, which I know you know. Grateful for the abundant life we have. Thank you for your lovely, lively alphabet! ❤️👍☺️🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z for Zest is a Lovely way to finish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to your Z I was determined to finish my first alphabet before you finished your second.

      Delete
  3. You nailed it! By the way your Christmas card arrived yesterday. It was the first one I received and likely traveled that farthest of any I'll get. I'll have one to you soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I actually need a bit of zest in my life right now.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking about you. You've sounded a little down. Have a virtual {{hug}}

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hope you get your blog sorted soon!

      Delete
    2. It seems to be ok, please come back — it is lonely with nobody visiting!!!!

      Delete
  6. Zest, zip and zing to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to finish your A-Z, I've enjoyed reading along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I've rather enjoyed the challenge, I think.

    ReplyDelete