Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Shamed!



Several people have emailed to ask if I am OK.  Thank you for your concern.  I'm fine.  I'm sure you will be glad that you haven't shamed me.

Jack has been nagging at me.  But that didn't shame me even though he tried very hard..  

The person who has REALLY shamed me is Sue in Suffolk.

Last year she too started an alphabet of blogging.  She finished within the thirty days of November.  Mine started in September and is still not finished over thirteen months later.

She's started at A again today.  So I think the time may have come to get back blogging and answer the questions you kindly left for me.  I really ought to finish my first alphabet before she finishes her second!

See you tomorrow.  

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention and apologies! You are much busier and have many more commitments than I do but hope you will come back to blogging with the rest of your alphabet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just dog sitting this week so I am hopeful of a couple of posts.

      Delete
  2. Good to see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd eventually return! Hope the birthday was a happy celebration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. And I have meals out tomorrow and Tuesday to continue the celebration!

      Delete
  4. Life just gets in the way sometimes. Nice to see you back though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was getting worried about you! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete