Search This Blog

Thursday 29 August 2024

X is for Xmas preparations




 I don't often write Xmas instead of Christmas but when it comes to X in a second round of alphabet posts, I'll take what ever I can!

I start preparing for Christmas on 26th December when I note what I have given and received each year.  On 26th December 2023 I made a list of the people I would like to give things to this year, and I've been revising it throughout the year, adding ideas for gifts or crossing them out.  The vast majority of the presents I give are home-made so I often start  in January or February.  I reckon if I haven't got my cards made before the end of July, they're probably a lost cause!

You have seen some of the things I have made this year: poinsettia wreathspartridge and pear, and my Christmas cards.

I've got a few projects in progress - but you'll have to wait for future post to see what they are!!


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what other gifts you have fashioned.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete