Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 August 2024

An elf at work

Elf hoping not to be recognised.
 I have been recruited by Santa!

He visited my house during his off peak season and left a note saying that he knew a few children who would quite like the scarves I knit but would I make some a bit smaller., please.  He even left me some sparkly red and green wool for a stripe in each scarf. 

Who could refuse a request from The Great Man?  So I donned my elf kit and set to work.  



These are the first two waiting for his approval.  

They may help me to stay off the naughty list. 


8 comments:

  1. They will keep some little people warm in the winter. Margaret (NZ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed a trick there - W is for warm, woolly work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be! You will have to wait for my "W" post! You are very good at suggestions for W - yes I 've remembered your comment on my "U" post!

      Delete
  3. You did a great job on those smaller scarves. You make a great elf.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will cheer their eventual owners up on those cold, dark, dreary days in Winter.

    ReplyDelete