Search This Blog

Saturday 3 August 2024

P is for plans

 


I love making plans!  They may not get carried through, but dreaming and working things out and writing them down passes a lovely hour.

I have fairly long term plans (eg go on a cruise), medium term plans (Christmas gifts to make), amd plans for the month to come.

So, what does August hold for me?

I need to have minor surgery (which will be inconvenient) and I need to plan how I can manage any potential difficulties.  I live alone so it is important that I think things through as thoroughly as possible

My garden is looking better than it has for several years (the alterations last year made things tricky) so I'm planning to spend time out there.  (Thank you, Jack.)

For various reasons I need to cut back on grocery spending, so I need to plan meals and shopping very carefully.

I've booked several courses with the Women's Institute on line learning hub.  Some are "crafty", some are to make me think.

I've got just one booking to lead worship this month, but that needs prayer and planning.

And, most importantly, I'm planning on a lovely month.


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy! And I hope health issues resolve 👍❤️🙏😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you on both counts. The surgery is very minor.

      Delete
  2. I do a lot of planning too. I have a notebook that I make lists in, noting things to remember to do, items to pack or take on a trip, ideas for the garden etc. It's a good habit, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like planning (dreaming) and looking forward too. Some eventuate and some don’t but dreams are free! And lists…they keep my days running smoothly. Margaret from New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your planning and dreaming has paid off! I hope you have even more dreams to pursue.

      Delete