Search This Blog

Thursday 25 April 2024

244 days

 


244 sleeps to Christmas!  Do I hear a chorus of groans?  Probably.


It’s also ninety-three days since I last wrote a post.   I typed a long post from Jack a mere thirty-five days ago. 


I’ve not been idle.  I’ve taken quite a few services. I’ve been dog sitting.  I’ve been knitting and sewing.  I've met a fellow blogger in this lovely county of Lincolnshire.  


But it’s a mere two hundred and forty-four sleeps to Christmas so I’ve got my cards made. 


And writing this post may get Jack off my back.  Here’s hoping.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet a fellow blogger, and good to hear you're all organised for Christmas! Cards made??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the cards are made. We'll see what happenes next!

      Delete
  2. Not what I was expecting to read, I purchase my cards in January when half price or less, I have not made a card for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I could probably buy for less than it costs to make, but I like home made!

      Delete
  3. You have been busy!
    It was a real pleasure to meet you, please do come and visit again when we have better weather.
    244 sleeps until Christmas? I had better start trying to be good, I don't want to be put on the naughty list again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would take a lot longer than 244 days practice for me to be good! Your angel continues to be admired.

      Delete
  4. Looked at your other commenters and rediscovered Elaine. I had read her blog for years and then she disappeared. Glad to find it again through you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My other comments about being ready for Christmas must have gone into the air. Anyway good for you getting cards made so early. I'll be working on mine come Fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get too disorganised come September s I thought it would be a good idea to get them made very early.

      Delete