Search This Blog

Saturday 25 May 2024

213 sleeps to go

 I make almost all my Christmas presents and all my own cards.  What I rarely make is anything for me!


And it's years since I did any embroidery, probably at least twenty five years.


So I remedied both this week and embroidered a pear to hang on my Christmas tree. (M from NZ, I hang my head in shame when I look at your glorious creations.)


There may be a partridge to follow.


But don't hold your breath for even one drummer drumming!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pear and glad you made something for yourself. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pear , it's a work of art, and will look lovely on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure about work of art but thank you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pear ornament is adorable and your stitching is very neat. Maybe a partridge will call to you to make.

    ReplyDelete