Search This Blog

Thursday 3 September 2020

Credit where credit is due!


You will have gathered over the past few months that Jack spends a fair amount of time chez moi.  He drinks a fair amount of tea, ticks me off and eats the home made goodies on offer but to be fair to him, he does lots of other things too.



This plant container started life as a water feature but for several years now it has stood near my front door with a floral display.  I think this year's display has been the best ever.   


He has made a new number for the front of my house, adorning it with butterflies.  This was at my request because I loathe trying to find a house when there is no clear number so it seems only fair that my house should be clearly labelled.

He's done loads in the back garden too (the veg patch is my best ever!) but I'll show you that another day.

Putting my house sign on the blog has reminded me that I've been wondering about the letter swaps.  That was a few months ago - how is everyone getting on?  

11 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying writing to and receiving from Jackie in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting my letters from Elizabeth.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds as though Jackie and Elizabeth are happy in their pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to my next letter from you. I think all things considered we have managed fairly well to correspond.
    The former water feature is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see Jack is a treasure, with your house sign and floral display. I wasn't assigned a letter partner but would like one if you have someone else who wasn't matched. I did request one when you set it up. I am in California.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the water container flower display and the number sign is lovely and clear. The delivery drivers must struggle up our road because there are no numbers, only house names. Whenever I buy online I always add a further description of exactly where I live plus saying that my Red Berlingo is on the drive! (Then make sure I'll be at home on delivery days!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You water feature floral display is simply beautiful!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think alike I have just painted a really large rock/stone with our house number on for our little cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    Oh, I absolutely love both of those, the planter and the house number. Love, love, love!
    Way to go Jack and hooray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your sign and the planter. I need a Jack here. I have an Allen but he doesn’t like puttering like that

    ReplyDelete