Search This Blog

Saturday 29 August 2020

Loveliness!

 I haven't been into Caistor much recently as I have been avoiding people but this morning I decided to visit the weekly veg stall in the market place.

One thing hasn't changed in this extraordinary year - the army of volunteers has still managed to decorate our lovely town.  Some displays are now past their best but I thought these two, from the market place and the churchyard, were still worth a photo.




And I even brought loveliness home with me in the form of this mouth-watering collection of fruit and veg!

A table of delights!


7 comments:

  1. Those flower displays are festive, and I see you bought some fresh fruit and veg. It seems an adventure to venture out where people are, these days. Since August 15 wild fires are raging near my home, so air quality has been very poor and I am staying inside, mostly. The fires are 29 percent contained which is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see such pretty flower decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet town. I ahve to vnture out now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the corn on the cob. It's been very good around here. Flowers there are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those displays still look lovely. You got some wonderful fresh veggies as well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The displays look wonderful, glad you are getting out and about a little. The vegetables are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, doesn't that carriage look pretty. It's nice that we can get out and about a bit more now, though I'm still being rather careful as so many people aren't. You can't beat fresh veg, not a plastic wrapper in sight.

    ReplyDelete