Search This Blog

Thursday 31 May 2018

I've had a really lovely month!

Honestly - I've had a really lovely month.  I decided that May was a month of jam today and jam has come in abundance.

I had a trip to Edinburgh (well just Edinburgh Waverley station) and on that journey I was able to appreciate beautiful scenery and the kindness of others.  

I discovered a new place to go for a day out which is about twenty minutes from home.  There I made friends with a lamb and argued with two ducks for possession of a sandwich.

I continued to appreciate the beauty of the world around me and beauty helped by volunteers.  Kind, wonderful people again.

I went on a photography course and once I save up enough pennies I shall buy a good camera.

I led worship in a dear little church and I've been invited to go back.

I've made some lovely cards whilst spending a delightful morning with like minded crafters.

And all that just scratches the surface of a wonderful month.

And to crown it all I have been offered a week's free accommodation in a delightful barn conversion in Wales.

I am among all women, most richly blessed.


4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely way to remember your month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very nice to have had such a lovely month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!!!!

    And you sound like a person, who stays aware of all the Joys, which happen to come into her life.

    Perhaps this delightful awareness, draws more and more Joys, to you? Perhaps?

    Whatever, I am so very, very happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A great counting of blessings!

    ReplyDelete