Search This Blog

Friday 31 May 2024

I may!

 



I may have been away from this blog a lot but I think I have done a lot this month.

I led worship at three different churches.

I hosted three lunches at home for friends and took three cousins together for a pub lunch to celebrate their birthdays.  All three cousins have birthdays in May or June.

I did five on line workshops with the WI.

I went swimming once.

I made a couple of Christmas decorations.

I had my annual health checks and it appears that I am still alive.  Always good to know.

I had a five night holiday staying with my nephew near Worcester.

I had a day on a canal boat with two friends and their dog.  This was very interesting - they have just bought a solar powered narrowboat with all mod cons.  Even the dog approves as they now cruise silently with not even the chug of the engine to disturb him.  (Very daft dog!)  Solar power even runs a washer/dryer as well as a fridge, freezer and everything else regular narrow-boaters could want. 

I went dog sitting for ten days.

And somewhere along the line, found time to breathe.  I hope to repeat this feat in June.



8 comments:

  1. Life is more fun when you are busy and mixing with people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new here on your site. I just got exhausted reading all your activities. Busy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! And this was all day in one month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I decide to have a lazy day. Until a friend rang and told me she had had a mini stroke so I visited her. Life is never strightforward!

      Delete
  4. I giggled at the annual health checks and knowing you are still alive. When I had the oldest the nurse taking my pulse looked at me and said "I can't find your pulse." I looked back at her and said, " As I am talking to you and sitting up in bed, I will consider that I am alive."

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete