Search This Blog

Thursday 20 April 2023

Going down the plughole

 I haven't gone down the plughole but I have had major alterations to the house including converting the bathroom into a wet room. I wrote a little about this in February.

There have also been major alterations outside to improve accessibility for me.  

Just two photos for the moment.  One of the view from my front door on Monday and the same view yesterday.  

The back door and garden access has also been altered but I'm not showing you that as I am teasing Jack who hasn't seen it any of it yet.




8 comments:

  1. Glad you are future proofing your home, we have a walk in shower which is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought my landlord would just install a walk in shower. That would definitely have been OK now but this is even better!

      Delete
  2. Lovely to hear about a good landlord - the news tells us they are all nasty greedy people!
    Enjoy your new shower and access

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think many landlords could afford ro do all this but I am bery grateful that mine can.

      Delete
  3. The improvement to the front access looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to using it. The top half of the drive is covered at the moment to ptotect the concrete as it sets.

      Delete
  4. The front access is looking awesome. What a great landlord.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete