Search This Blog

Saturday 2 March 2019

A Whole New Month!

I think months are great for planning.  There's enough time to accomplish something but not enough time to get bored with the plan.

March has thirty one days and there are still thirty of those to come.  Exciting!

In February I was busy but I didn't do enough steps so getting back on the long and narrow is quite important.  I've hinted at my big project, Vision 2020, before and it didn't get progressed much in February so that needs a shove in the right direction.  I'm thinking about reviving my other blog.    Lent starts Wednesday so I am quite busy church-wise.  

And this post illustrates my problem - I'm full of good ideas and devoid of concrete action

Oh dear!

Update: I've revived my other blog

4 comments:

  1. I have ambitious plans too but sadly not enough hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could manage half of what you do - but it sounds as though we both have imaginations bigger than our time slots.

      Delete
  2. I always seem to make a rather large goal list and then have to move things to the next month.... In fact I have moved the same things twice this year, and will more than likely be moving them again.

    Lent is a busy time in church calendars. Which when a person thinks about it is strange as we are kind of in a desert.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine had a rule in her churches during Lent - no meetings! Not quite sure how she managed it but she said it worked well.

    ReplyDelete