Search This Blog

Saturday 30 March 2019

Four cards, two dinosaurs, one dog

Yesterday I went to my monthly card making group and as always it was great!  We made four cards and in some Mandy was encouraging us to use our scraps - but if I hadn't told you that I don't think you would have guessed!  So, here's what I made.  


 


   

   So that's the four cards.  Here are the two dinosaurs and the dog.  My cousin has brought her Shih Tzu, Buster, to have a sleepover here whilst his regular staff have an evening out.  His two favourite toys are dinosaurs.  He wouldn't even put this one down to have his photograph taken.  

13 comments:

  1. I love the patchwork with the crimson Celtic Cross - I presume you stamped that? It's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I stamped that. Mandy had something else in the centre but I had that stamp in my bag so I used it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Mandy is a very generous tutor. She comes up with some lovely ideas but doesn't mind if we "go off piste" and add our own ideas. And she's got loads of crafty toys for us to play with!

      Delete
  3. I recognize some of those papers you used. I have some here. Great use of the scraps too to make beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely papers, aren't they. All the papers in each set work well together.

      Delete
  4. Your cards are lovely. Someone will be very lucky to be on the receiving end of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buster's mum has just been to collect him and has taken the butterfly card home with her!

      Delete
  5. Love the cards! I think the first and the last are my favorites. You are quite the inspiration! And the dog is adorable -- the dinosaurs not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the first card best, but they are all so accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards. The Celtic cross is my favourite.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely cards, what a great place to go and make cards. The dinosaurs made me smile. I bet the dog was great company.

    ReplyDelete