Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 October 2018

That Christmas stocking for a man will be very full

I have never had so many hits so quickly as I had for the last post and my suspicion is that I won't be the only one using the list!  With that in mind I've summarised the list below and will update if any more suggestions come in.  Huge thanks for all your help


Grocery voucher
Chocolate
Fruit
Shaving balm
Tissues
Miniature spirits
Chocolate orange
Nuts
Chocolate spanner
Satsuma
Mini shower gel
Magazine
Seeds
Book
Puzzles
Kitchen items
Something from Flying Tiger
Homemade cookies
Homemade fudge
Pen
Soap
Gloves,
Hat
DVD,
Keyring,
Hot chocolate sachets,
Mini bottle of wine

all to be added to my own paltry list of socks, a demister pad (for the car) and a mug,

3 comments:

  1. What a great list, some wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea which will add cheer to the day. I love the list and might pilfer some of the ideas for the men in my family"

    ReplyDelete