Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 July 2024

M is for . . .

 I had thought about writing about Myself (Mary) but Most my posts are about Me anyway.  

I could have written about Mess, Muddle and Mayhem because I am very good at all those.

Maybe I could Mention Midsummer but I seem to have Missed the boat for that.  In fact Midsummer Missed the boat around here!

Maybe I could have Muttered about Make do and Mend but there's a Melee of that waiting to be done.  

What about Mother - without her there would have been no Me to write about!

I could Muse about Ministry, but you've probably heard too Much of that from Me already.

Money-saving?  Most of you are Much More Mindful of Money than I could ever claim to be!

MOOCs?  It's Many Months since I did one of those!

I am Mentally in a Muddle.  Maybe I need a Meal to Munch!

The Mystery which is my Mind is too Much even for a Miss Marple so I will end my Meanderings through this Miscellany and leave you to Muse about the Many words I have Missed.  


6 comments:

  1. Very well done, Mary.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. For some reason, Jackie, Blogger doesm't publish your comments automatically. Really sorry about that - as far as I kow you are the onlly person this happens to on my blog.

      Delete