Search This Blog

Sunday 1 August 2021

I've said it before and I'll say it again . .

 . . . I live in a lovely town!

Caistor is a very small town with less than 3000 inhabitants so some would call it a village.  Whatever you call it, it is lovely.  

Even the estate agents 
have pretty signs. 

I've just been to church and I spoke to everyone I met on the way there and even got a "woof" from a couple of dogs.  I crossed a road just as a car was turning in but he stopped for me and gave me a cheery wave and , "You're welcome!" when I waved and shouted, "Thank you!"  No grumpy motorists here.  

A dog walker kept his dog away from me and the trundle truck (the dog sometimes gets a treat from me) and we too swapped our "Thank you" and "You're welcome!"

And just to show how gorgeous it is, here are more of our lovely public flower displays.






8 comments:

  1. Lovely, just lovely! You are very blessed to live in such a gorgeous place. The flowers and the hanging baskets are the first thing that struck me when I visited England a few years back. Just so welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous floral displays. You do live in such a lovely place.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought at first glance, that the red car was full of flowers! Wonderful displays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It takes no time to smile and repsond with kindness. I wish all the world was your village!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, it is a lovely place. I haven't been for ages, I ought to go again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come and have another look. The displays are truly gorgeous this year.

      Delete