Search This Blog

Monday 8 February 2021

Crowing!

As you may have gathered Jack and I compare notes on how many steps we walk each day. What he didn't say in his post is that it seemed that we each won on alternate days.  Anyway we decided to have a competition for a whole week.  I won't walk if it's slippery outside: he doesn't like the rain as his dog is rather low slung and gets messy.  As you can imagine there was a fair amount of goading going on both ways.

But today was the day to declare the results.


I WON!

Jack has decided that the return match will be in June when he is working and I won't have a chance.  
Not that he is a sore loser.
But he's a sore loser

15 comments:

  1. Good for both of you for encouraging each other to walk more. A little healthy competition is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. And I am now in disgrace with Jack for publishing the steps. Heh, heh, heh!

      Delete
  3. What a great idea to encourage you both to walk. Great going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bot of goading here, a bit of teasing there . .

      Delete
  4. Walking buddies from a distance..... Great work for the two of you.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it could be said that we both did well but I'm not going to admit that he did.

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful relationship you have supporting each other and keeping each other going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I dusted off. My Fitbit and started watching my steps and clearly I am in a coma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A coma is not a possibility around here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey friend don't be shy. I like your crowing rooster.

    ReplyDelete