Search This Blog

Friday 29 November 2019

More thankfulness

Today was play time!   

Add caption
Each month I go to a craft group at Mandy's to make cards and today was the day.  Usually Mandy designs cards for us to copy (but she doesn't mind if we personalise her designs) but today she let us loose to play with her stamps, dies, punches and Christmas themed toys and we made our own designs.



I didn't want to make Christmas cards but I think I have persuaded Father Christmas that I have been good (OK maybe I told a few porkies) so I am hoping he will bring me one or two presents and I made thank-you cards in anticipation.  



6 comments:

  1. What a great idea to go ahead and create some Thank You notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Thank you cards.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am inspired by the one with the music notes. Very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the card with the birds and the music, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find it's rare these days to even receive a Thank You card, but to receive a special hand-made one would be so very nice. I love those designs, such professional-looking cards yet so personal. They are lovely, Mary.

    ReplyDelete