Search This Blog

Friday 14 June 2019

Semi Finished Project (and an Ooops!)

Amy came but did she have anywhere to sleep?

If she'd come just a month earlier the answer would have been a resounding NO!!!  That was definitely A Project.

By the time she came I'd used a rich mix of decluttering, dash-and-stash and disguising stuff and she was met with 

But I have to be honest, dash-and-stash had been quite important so quite a bit had to go back so it now looks like this.


There's still a lot of stuff but each of those boxes contains a single UnFinished Object so I can now finish a few and maybe have the room looking a bit more like when Amy came than how it looked before she said she was coming.

My apologies if you have also read this post on my other blog. I put it there by mistake but it is really proper to this blog.  

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you'd gotten in done in time. Good job! Hope it was a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think it was brilliant of you to put each project in their own tote.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a member of the 'Dash'n'Stash' Club, which is fine as long as nobody opens a door or cupboard that they shouldn't . . .
    Well done on making the room look so nice and tidy in time for Amy's visit, though.
    My study has to double as a small bedroom if I'm really pushed for visitor space; my 'spare ' bedroom is where I sleep when I hand my double bed over to a visiting couple. I am quite comfortable in my single bed in there but I couldn't ask anyone else to put up with all the canvases and paints and frames, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you're like the rest of us.. given a dead line you get it done. We moved here 2 years ago and we're still sorting the loft bedroom altho' it still has boxes to unpack, the bed is set up and we were able to get it made up with minutes to spare, when my hubby's daughter came to stay. Well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an expert at dash and stash. The stuff you returned to the room looks like hardly much of anything and organized. Fantastic job!!! I imagine your visit was great too. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thrilled you managed to get it all done in time. A great job.

    ReplyDelete