Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 January 2019

A surfeit of riches!


I'm a regular comper but I've never before won so many competitions in one month,

It started off with Quality Street.  I was expecting a book and a tin of sweeties but look what was delivered this morning!  I think some local charities will be getting raffle prizes.

A few days ago this arrived.  Not the best  of photographs but it's a DVD of "The Music of Silence".  
And I also got four tickets for "Dear Zoo" which Annie-the-Home-Enhancer and her family will have and I will have the joy of giving her something which will give her pleasure.

Not a bad month!

10 comments:

  1. A wonderful month. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How brilliant to have lots of wins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all your wins and how lovely to pass on the good fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done. Congratulations!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good of you to give away and share your winnings. Me, the way I feel today, I'd have gone through a whole tin of Quality Street!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is wonderful! And you are so generous to share. I wish we had that sort of thing here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed seeing all the prizes you have won recently! Awesome! And, I also enjoyed looking at the cards you made earlier this week. Your blog is now back up as a favourite on this newer laptop so that when I go to do a search, I see your blog listed in the strip window near the top of my screen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you. A wonderful haul.

    ReplyDelete