Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 February 2023

Yarn Bombing

  I was incredibly busy yesterday.  The decorator was here painting the bathroom, work around the kitchen door starts next week and I knew I didn't have a moment to spare.

Then I got an email telling me Brigg had been yarn bombed and somehow I found two hours to nip over there.

Street signs are enhanced
A whale got stranded
Paddington needs looking after.  

Knitted hanging baskets bring summer colour to a February day.

I'll bring some more photographs another day!









12 comments:

  1. What a brilliant sight. Hope we don't get too much rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather forecast doesn't look too bad at the moment!

      Delete
  2. What fun! I'm a bit worried about Paddington though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have a label saying, "Please look after this bear."

      Delete
    2. I hope no-one has pinched his red wellies!

      Delete
    3. Been back today and his toes are still covered!

      Delete
  3. Looks brilliant, two hours well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of yarn bombing but I get it from the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome yarn bombing. I love this.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete