Search This Blog

Friday 4 November 2022

TWO

 TWO?  That Was October!  
It was the month I turned 71 and celebrated suitably.  In fact, two weeks on, I am still going out for birthday meals.  I was supposed to go out today but a friend has the dreaded C***d so we have had to postpone
.


I've been doing a lot of craft courses,  We have a local set-up called CLIP, Community Learning in Partnership, and I have done a Christmas fabric craft course and a rag quilting course with them.  Both are on-going but I thought you might like to meet my gnome.  I have called him Dopey.  The rag quilting is with pre-loved fabrics which I've found in charity shops.  

I've also done an on-line macrame course with Hobbycraft and made two trees and a star.  It was supposed to be a garland but I may detach the things from the garland and just hang on my tree.



 


I had my breast screening and got the all-clear again so that also makes me very happy.

I have been rather active in leading worship and have visited several new-to-me churches which I may write about sometime.  


Not a bad month.  (Except that Blogger is being even more temperamental than usual.)

10 comments:

  1. Celebrate away! I mean you are this new age for 365 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may take your advice for 365 days! Then again, maybe not.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy all the celebrations. Glad the screening was all clear 😊👍❤️🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gnome is darling, his big nose and his white beard. Do write about the new to you churches you visited and led worship in, I like to read about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must remember to take photos as I go around.

      Delete
    2. I have never cared much for gnomes, but I love yours. 💖

      Delete
    3. Thank you. He is a gnome of character!

      Delete
  4. You have been kept busy celebrating. Lovely new skills learned too. Sounds like it's been a great month gone by.

    ReplyDelete