Search This Blog

Monday 13 May 2019

Happy decluttering!

While I was sorting my playroom I found a couple of "extra" presents which I had bought at Christmas.  I'd bought four originally but two had not been needed.

But what joy these amaryllis have brought me!  At first I thought they weren't going to do anything but suddenly both really sprang into life and here are the results.

I think I like the second one better: it's less showy but more unusual.  Both are looking good in my sitting room.  

Other people have amaryllis at Christmas.  I'm different!

7 comments:

  1. They look beautiful, such stunning colours. A nice treat for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. I prefer these to the deep red ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look fantastic. To my shame, I like my flowers as showy as possible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely they are - and unusual at this time of year. I love both, but have to say I prefer the showy pink and white one. They will last longer than any bunch of flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how lucky! The amaryllis I was given at Christmas was a standout present and gave me weeks and weeks of pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, just wow. The colours are amazing.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love them! What a fun find

    ReplyDelete