Search This Blog

Sunday 2 September 2018

And this is September

A whole new month!  And I've got very little in my diary.

Except a week of watering someone else's garden, maybe starting crochet lessons, a couple of Women's Institute meetings, and maybe a couple of Trefoil Guild meetings too.

Oh and I'm booked for a baptism, four meals out and a crafting group. Maybe a harvest festival or two.  

There's a skirt cut out and waiting to be sewed.  I'm not too far from finishing a sweater and a couple of hats.  The Christmas cards must be made this month. Someone has asked for a Christmas stocking.

The garden needs preparing for winter and a new freezer inventory is needed.  I'd like to sort my dining room too.

Did I say that I have very little to do?  There are only twenty nine days left in the month to get all that done!

6 comments:

  1. I'm tired out just reading your list. Leave yourself some white space for some serendipitous events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serendipity is one of my favourite words and one of my fvourite things and there is a very strong possibility that it may get the upper hand.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I can see . . . very little in your diary. You may as well stay in bed until noon then spend the afternoons watching TV . . and the evenings as well.. Such a shame your life is so empty and pointless. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always glad when someone understands and is sympathetic, Rambler.

      Delete
  3. Eeek, I'd say you have very little space left in your diary. Still, it's always good to be busy, better than being bored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly. Better to wear out than rust out.

    ReplyDelete