Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 December 2022

Head above parapet

 


I had great ideas for December but on the first day of the month I woke crying out with pain.  I think I may have slept very awkwardly but the pain took several days to subside.  Then the dizziness started.  I've never had this problem before but Christmas lights in a spinning room adds a certain originality to the season.  

Anyway the spinning has downgraded itself to the occasional pirouette so I am now starting on the usual December things except that I won't drive.

Focussing on one very definite  thing seemed to help my head so I was able to sew.  These are a couple of the bags I have made. 


 

10 comments:

  1. I hope you continue to feel better, your bags are lovely, did you use photo's printed on fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I printed the photos in to fabric myself then used waterproofing.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry you haven't felt well. I hope this marks a change and you'll enjoy the rest of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nasty turn of events for you. Vertigo is never fun. Hope you continue to mend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've just been out for the first time in ages.

      Delete
  4. These bags are lovely. The dizziness must have been horrid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mary, I hope you are right as rain (deer! Haha, see what I did there?) and getting on with your Christmas activities. I got your beautiful card today — I love it and it will go on my desk with all the others! Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and a smashing Boxing Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost all the extra pain has gone and I set to have a peaceful Christmas. Greetings to you, too.

      Delete