Search This Blog

Sunday 7 June 2015

Hook Cuisine

I managed to send an e mail to my computer-techie-type-chap as I didn't want to telephone on a Sunday but he phoned me and gave me instructions which I followed carefully (even the bit I had to do all on my own a couple of hours later) and now I am back.



But what you really want to know about is Jack.


Jack came and worked his usual magic.




I've got a veg patch full of Brussels sprouts, cauliflowers, French beans, peas, carrots and leeks.


My herb garden flourishes with balm and mint and chives and parsley and a new chili plant.

The tubs are planted with geraniums, lobelia, asters and begonia and you can see the obelisk which will soon be covered with runner beans








And the beds are filled with stocks, cosmos and nicotiana.





The strawberries are looking good and the fountain sounds wonderful.  



All in all we look set for a wonderful summer here at Frugal Follies.



And Jack got Hook Salad for lunch by way of a change.

He has agreed that he will write a post - sometime!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you are awesome! Why do I picture you giving Jack a box filled with hooks beside a salt and pepper shaker for Christmas?

    Additionally, yay for gardening! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I too expected a plateful of hooks. The garden is looking really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are all giving me wicked ideas! Naughty!

    ReplyDelete