Search This Blog

Saturday 4 March 2017

Not a bad month

It's 4th of March and I'm feeling a bit guilty becuase I haven't blogged about February fun so this is a quick post!   I said February was for fun and I meant it!  Here's a few of the things I have done.

Best thing in the month was the Edinburgh trip.

I went to my paper engineering group and made a Rotobot.  Turn the handle and the torso rotates one way and the head the other whilst the feet stays still.  I don't think I got it quite right as unfortunately he also picks his nose!

I had a day out in Newark with Alice.  Long time readers may remember her as Bobo's human.  Alice and I have been friends for forty eight years so that was a day for a LOT of talking!

Then I had a day at Normanby Park

I went to Mandy's and made some lovely cards.

I crocheted a throw to use whilst sprawling on the sofa.

I received two competition wins.  

A month of having a smile on my face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment