Search This Blog

Saturday 11 July 2015

Summertime, and the livin' is easy

Well, it's easy for me!  Not so much for Jack who came yesterday  and worked very hard which means my living is extra easy and extra wonderful today.

The first thing he wanted to know was whether he had received any comments in response to his post.  A huge thank you to all who responded .  I printed it all out as he has a dossier of bits from my blog.  He doesn't "do" computers himself but maybe if I can get him interested in blogging . .    

Anyway, as ever he has worked his magic in the garden and here are just a few photos.



 
As you can see the garden is flourishing but as yet I have very little harvest but yesterday was the first boiling of my own new potatoes.

They were of course served to Jack as part of my new exclusive menu - hookburger with new potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and tomatoes.  Delicious

2 comments:

  1. Jack is talented. Your garden or yard as we Americans say, is lovely. I'd brew a pot for ice tea and happily sip my afternoons reading away back there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have struck lucky with Jack, he really does do a good job. The garden is coming along a treat.

    ReplyDelete