Search This Blog

Thursday 21 May 2015

You can't have it all

The weather forecast this morning wasn't particularly good but I was desperate for the big wide world so off I went to Normanby Park.

And it was a glorious day.  Soon after I entered the park I saw this splendid fellow.
I see him or his mates every time I go there but this is the first time I have managed to photograph him displaying.

Wouldn't it be great to be a peacock with that wonderful outfit for everyday wear?

Well,no it wouldn't. I can't be the only person who finds the pantaloons vaguely ridiculous.

And as for fluffy bums - include me out!

3 comments:

  1. Count me out too. A wonderful display indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he wonderful! We have some wild peacocks wondering around locally, they escaped from a country house.

    ReplyDelete