Search This Blog

Thursday 22 October 2015

Back to Eden (2)

According to Genesis Adam and Eve didn't have any children whilst they were in Eden.  When I visited the Eden Project I wished I had children with me!



There was a story teller who told wonderful stories of mermaids and of spices.


There were exciting little paths, far too small for boring old grown-ups to enter



and muddy paths, just right for little feet.



There were sculptures to stimulate a child's mind




and traditional games to exercise their bodies.

so even if the grown ups wanted to look at boring old plants and trees there are things dear to young minds in Eden.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing place to visit. It certainly on my to do list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that there is so much specifically for children - bare feet in squishy mud - what fun.

    ReplyDelete