Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2019

So Many Blessings!

May each of you have a joyful and blessed Easter!


My own Easter is truly blessed. 

Last Sunday I came home from church and found these on my doorstep.  My dear friend Clare had come home from Holland n the overnight ferry and brought them back for me!  (Sorry, they've now gone a bit floppy.)

On Tuesday I came home and found these on my doorstep.  My friend Sarah had called on her way somewhere else and had left them for me.

On Thursday postie brought these.  My friend in Dorset had sent them for me.

Postie also brought me a very important letter.  Several weeks ago I went to the doctor as I had concerns about my health.  I had blood tests and a colonoscopy and the letter was to confirm that I am clear of cancer. 

Truly, I am most richly blessed. 

6 comments:

  1. So pleased to know that you have received that 'All Clear' letter, Mary. And all those flowers show just how much you mean to people.
    Incidentally, in order to stop your tulips from flopping, mix a teaspoonful of sugar in the water. Even now they have already 'flopped'. they will straighten up again if you add the sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed indeed! That "All Clear" letter is just the cherry on top of a life blessed with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord for that result and the flowers are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say you are, indeed, blessed! So glad about your good health news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy that you got such good news!! Love the flowers.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how tulips flop, I think of them as gracefully dancing. Good news on your health report.

    ReplyDelete