Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 February 2018

March mollycoddling

February wasn't good.  In fact February was dreadful.  February was one of those months when breathing properly seemed like a distant memory.  It was a month of misery and lethargy.  End of moan.  Start of positive thinking. 
View from my window.  Friends top up the feeders


It's the last day of the month today and while it looks very pretty outside, I won't be venturing through the front door.  I am however truly blessed.  Before 9 o'clock two people had phoned to ask if I needed anything.  So to all you kind people who keep an eye on neighbours anywhere, thank you.  The recipients of your kindness will appreciate it.  

But I don't want to become dependent on others more than I have to So I have to look after myself in March, recover from these three weeks of weakness and get back on my feet.  In fact I'm going to mollycoddle me.  My other blog is going to be about doing quite a bit of sorting but this one is about being gentle with me. I've got a few treats in mind but I also want to look after me in the course of my everyday life.

Anybody else up for it? 

5 comments:

  1. Very important to look after oneself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter is a time for rejoicing so something to look forward to, keep positive and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. up for it? Yes, please! Looking forward to the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please, hoping the sun will shine and give me the lift I need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are right to mollycoddle yourself; you need to give yourself permission to look after Number 1 until this horrible virus clears from your system - and from what I hear, it can take quite a long time. It's lovely that you have a support system of friends who will look out for you, so let them help . . please?
    But it's March tomorrow and after a final flurry of snow over the next few days, I'm hoping for the temps to rise and more lovely sunshine to warm our hearts and things.

    ReplyDelete