Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 April 2017

I'll huff and I'll puff

I've been to Trefoil Guild today.  Trefoil Guild is supposed to be Girlguiding for Grown ups but sometimes we're more like Brownies.


Today's activity was sugar paste flowers.  Or at least it was supposed to be sugar craft flowers. Something like this.  I think this was Karen's first attempt.  It looked quite easy when she did it.  The rest of us weren't QUITE so competent.  Ann made this duck which I think looks as though it has aspirations to be a pop star.

I decided to make a pig.   Then I decided to make the Three Little Pigs and a house which looks as though someone has already tried to huff and puff and blow it down.  I don't think the Brownies would have me!



3 comments:

  1. our group of Daisy's would love this! And yes, they would have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun and that is what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like SUCH fun!!!

    ReplyDelete