Search This Blog

Monday 8 February 2016

ITMA

It's that MOOC again!

The MOOC "Know Your Abdomen" was the shortest I have done so far at just two weeks but I was so fascinated I actually finished it in two days. I've signed on for a follow up course starting at the end of March.

As well as that I went to Futurelearn.com and found that Trinity College Dublin offers a course called "Strategies for Ageing" which starts today so I signed up.

I am now umpty-twiddly-four and I'm hoping that before too long I will work out what I am going to do when I grow up but whilst I'm working that out I might as well work out what I'm going to do when ageing strikes.  I don't want to be defined by the date on my birth certificate either by others or by myself.  So far I'm having a great retirement and if I can discover ways of making it even better, lead me to 'em.  

One of the great quotes in an early session is from Satchel Paige, an American baseball player whom I'd never heard of. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?  

Well, how old would YOU be?


No comments:

Post a Comment