Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Phew!

It's OK.  Everything in my world is wonderful.

JACK IS COMING TOMORROW!

Despite my fall from grace (see I am in disgrace) Jack telephoned last night to give me due warning that he will be here tomorrow morning.


And I want to let him know just how much he is needed, so today I have fetched these.


Actually I think that the real reason he is coming back is you, Dear Reader.  He doesn't do computers but his daughter does and he likes to read what I write about him.

I have suggested that tomorrow we do a joint post.  You'd all like that, wouldn't you?  (Comments would be much appreciated here.)

And I've promised it won't be hook soup for lunch tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a joint post. Hope there will be no mishaps in the kitchen. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jack should contribute to a post called ' living with danger - tales of the unexpected'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I think it would be a great read!

    ReplyDelete