Search This Blog

Thursday 30 April 2015

A Man of Many Talents

Next week my dear friend Amy is coming for a few days so once again I am planning a Staycation for me.


There's something about having visitors which makes me look anew at my home and decided to amend things I have put up with too long.  Things like the broken chain for the plug in the bathroom sink, and also the rather elderly plug.  Or the shower head which has seen better days.  Little things which maybe, one day, some time, I'll get around to replacing.  But somehow I never do.


And that's where the wonderful Jack comes in.  You may remember that Jack does a lot of the work in the garden (see what I wrote about him here.)  He also helps me other things including the plug and  chain for the bathroom, not to mention a replacement bathroom shelf.  Before that he had set up the new phone in my bedroom and turned my mattress, set up the small fountain in my garden and weeded everywhere, and right now he's planting potatoes for me.

Have I made you jealous?

7 comments:

  1. I'll say I'm a little jealous too :) glad you have such a good friend though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's a wonderful friend. I couldn't have a better. He's a real life enhancer.

      Delete
  2. yes you have, but I do have one of them at home with me, so I can't be too jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you appreciate me and I enjoy winding you up :-D.Thank you for all the meals you cook for me.
    Richness comes from the heart not from the pocket, if you are rich in love and kindness nothing else matters.
    The ever grateful
    JACK. xO:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coo, Donna/Jack - we have a mutual admiration society!

      Delete