Search This Blog

Friday 8 August 2014

Return to the House of Horror

Small confession - I'm writing this post in an attempt to keep myself motivated.  No discouraging comments PLEASE!

Well, yesterday I did quite a bit of clearing.  Well, it felt like a lot of clearing but the pictures don't tell quite the same story.  Twenty four hours between  the first two.  I know I've worked hard but no-one coming to my home would believe it!




 You could also see the difference a day made in the other photographs as well.






I've made the second of these two pictures a bit bigger because if you look very closely at the chair you will see that Bobo is sitting on it, wearing his new red sweater.  What you can't see is that he still has no trousers as I still haven't found the fabric.

I may be some time.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like good progress has been made to me!
    If it's any consolation, have an attic room that looks much worse. I clear it up, and then it becomes full of ' stuff' again - at the moment all KL's stuff is in there because she is home from uni, and I've been dragging stuff out of the back of the attic to photograph and sell online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look horrific in the least to me. Great job on the progress though!

    ReplyDelete